Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Buggy but Fun.

Yea, okay, so there are some bugs. I didn't find as many as some other people did, but I got stuck in a few rooms. Nothing a little bit of repeated trying couldn't fix.

I did finally finish the game. I see a lot of complaining about the Monkey Game... it took me a bit to realize that if you just hold the right arrow and constantly run, you're aligned to hit every hoop. You're only responsible for pressing up at a timed interval. Using that method I eventually managed to score 69 Billion...

Like all other Frank's Adventure games, there's a way to get money fast, you just have to look a little harder this time around :)

One suggestion - if you plan on doing a fourth installment, could you drop the cocaine thing? You've gotten to the level of sophistication where I don't think it's necessary. he other four pictures were much more interesting to find.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Great Improvements.

I remember the previous versions when they were new on Newgrounds, and I must say this is a major improvement. There's no more cheating (holding down the spacebar) and the skill levels are fine-tuned. Unfortunately my computer is pretty freakin' old, so I couldn't even beat level 2 - but that's okay. :)

Simple, but neat.

chickenking responds:

thanks a lot.

Popcorn Rally Popcorn Rally

Needs Balance.

You definitely need some sound effects... just an engine loop or the sound of popcorn being run over.... anything. I think that would help a lot.

I like your game, but it really need ssome balance. I felt like it got way too fast, too quickly. Here's an interesting, Tetris-like suggestion: How about adding a timer, and each time the timer reaches zero, your car reaches a new level of speed? And here's some incentive: each time you run over a popcorn kernel, you gain a second on the clock! That way the user could use his or her skill to keep the game from getting out of hand.

Well, it's just an idea anyways. Keep working on it! You've got a great start!

Sonic Pacman Sonic Pacman

A Kit Game.

This game, like the Space Shooter game that appears on Newgrounds so often, is made using a kit. You changed a few library symbols and submitted it as your own. This could have taken anyone five minutes to modify.

Sorry.

Blitz WorldWar Blitz WorldWar

Slow but Fun.

You did a good job on this game. I just wanted to reiterate what another review says a couple down. I was on level 12 or so, and my plane spontaneously combusted without hitting a building! I chalked it up to a freak occurance, but if it's happened to someone else as well, then it may be worth looking into.

Also, on some stages, the current score doesn't show up. Stage 7 comes to mind, and a couple more later in the game.

Kudos.